What's new

My wife(C&C Please)

taknbyd

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcomed as I am still learning...
IMG_7499.jpg
 
not bad, but you cropped too much! I have been seeing alot of these warm bright sun shots, not too wild about them, but thats me
 
I think it is a nice shot and has a lot of positives. You did a nice job with fill on her face and the detail is good.
Did you erase something from the background? It is interesting with nothing there and the abrupt change of color. Probably not a wall hanger but as an exercise in pp and exposure I like it.
 
beautiful wife!! i love the picture, but agree with the crop... its too much... get more of her shirt in it so it looks proportioned
 
My only C&C is for you to hook me up with your wife's sister, or friend if there is no sister.
 
Thank you all for your feedback!! Sinjans I used a homemade ring flash for this shot..A reflector is next on my list of things to get. Kieth I did not erase anything from the background it was just some short dead tree branches. Thank you for your comments I really appreciate it!
 
My wife and I did a photo shoot at Lost Maples State Park just North of San Antonio. Very scenic. Would like to visit other parks in the area for more opportunities.
 
Lucky u! lol. Nice shot, excellent sharpness and pose. Only thing i would have liked better is more foreground. Keep shooting and have fun!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom