My wife(C&C Please)

taknbyd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcomed as I am still learning...
IMG_7499.jpg

not bad, but you cropped too much! I have been seeing alot of these warm bright sun shots, not too wild about them, but thats me

I like it. Im not a pro though. Explain your setup please. Anything besides backlit with some fill? Is there fill?

I think it is a nice shot and has a lot of positives. You did a nice job with fill on her face and the detail is good.
Did you erase something from the background? It is interesting with nothing there and the abrupt change of color. Probably not a wall hanger but as an exercise in pp and exposure I like it.

My only C&C is for you to hook me up with your wife's sister, or friend if there is no sister.

Thank you all for your feedback!! Sinjans I used a homemade ring flash for this shot..A reflector is next on my list of things to get. Kieth I did not erase anything from the background it was just some short dead tree branches. Thank you for your comments I really appreciate it!

My wife and I did a photo shoot at Lost Maples State Park just North of San Antonio. Very scenic. Would like to visit other parks in the area for more opportunities.

Lucky u! lol. Nice shot, excellent sharpness and pose. Only thing i would have liked better is more foreground. Keep shooting and have fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back