What's new

My Wife Maternity Shoot: Please C&C

i really like the 4th one... maybe crop it a bit different though... her head is chopped

I could change the crop. It was a fixed definition so as I cropped the side it pulled down the top as well. But I will crop it different on the RAW image when I play with it. Thanx for that :thumbup:
 
wanted to add in to say congrats on the upcoming bundle of joy! your wife looks like a naturally beautiful woman but i can tell she just has that pregnancy glow in these pictures! :sillysmi:
 
Her facial expression in the first one looks like she's being held hostage. Was that your intention?

I think what Slash is trying to say is that you need to play with DoF (have less of it) to give your shots a nicer effect and get rid of that point-and-shoot quality effect you have going on there.

Oh and the last one looks very dark (emotionally dark, not exposure-wise) for a maternity shot. Her body language coupled with B&W makes it very moody. I would not recommend using B&W for a maternity shot unless you know how to work it well.
thanks, just dont know how else i could get my poin tacross!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom