What's new

My Wildlife Photography

Some more images from two weeks ago.









I have a lot of Bald Eagle photos to go through but after a quick glance, non of them are keepers in my opinion. I'll be posting more soon.
 
wow! some of the birds at a local sanctuary are very aggressive this time of year. I guess they are being as protective as they can for their new young.
Due to certain waterfowl aggressiveness, I didn't feel comfortable around some of my usual spots to capture inflight photos so I went to a near by marsh to focus on some smaller birds. Luckily, a large flock of Snow Geese flew in and I managed to sneak up on them to capture a photo. Surprisingly, they were not startled by my presences, not one bit. In fact, a few of them came quite close.








 
Some more birds have been migrating over to their breeding grounds around local marshland.





 
The birding season is upon us! As the temperatures drop more and more birds will be migrating down south. Some just passing through and some staying for the winter.
I've already seen quite a large number of Snow Geese and they will be moving closer in to the farmlands of the pacific west coast.

Here are a few shots taking a little while back:









 
800mm. F/5.6. 1/2000. Real tough shot. Waited all day.
6181670874_f73ae71098.jpg
 
Beautiful sets of some amazing variety. You def have a talent for bif. Thanks for sharing these wonderful captures.
 
you have allot of really good shots there.
 
Some amazing captures and some great varirty. Would have to say my fav's would be the first one with the flock in the suns glow, the Pin-tail coming in for landing, and the Wren on the bullrushes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom