What's new

Mystery Camera

astel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,

New to the forum here, I primarily shoot photography but have a recent interest in video. I was wondering if anyone could help identify the same or similar camera used by Rayyiu Radzi in these videos. They have a feel that to me reminds me of 35mm film, but I am very new to this. For some reason his vimeo site has been taken down, but here is a posting of one of his videos:



I am looking to pick up something that would do similar work, ideally at a used/lower price point. Let me know what you think, I truly appreciate any ideas.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom