Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nothing much to say this time, edited this after my thread on the tour so just enjoy the amazing view and C&C welcome:

17963693724_d007cadaf7_k_d.jpg

Powerful stuff. Full of drama.

Very nice......like to seecolour version.....

I wish I could do all this nature exploring,lucky enough I can go out for birds.Nice shot

I wish I could do all this nature exploring,lucky enough I can go out for birds.Nice shot
however you have had us looking at your bird photos so don't sell yourself too short....

Thanks bribrius for saying so.Mine is more heath related from severe respiratory issues but I will enjoy all the ones you guys post, at least my eyes work better then my lungs do and there nothing to right home about either LOL.

Thanks Raj. COPD ( Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Emphysema caused by environmental or smoking.No cure short of lung transplant but somewhat manageable with meds.

Thanks Raj. COPD ( Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Emphysema caused by environmental or smoking.No cure short of lung transplant but somewhat manageable with meds.

Sorry to hear about your health condition. You can manage with medication and
with some practice of yoga mainly pranayamam.....

Thanks jkzo and appreciate the advice.

That's really unfortunate, really very sorry to hear this. I kind of always thought of you as very fit judging by the kind of photographs you took, I hope you recover well! :blueface:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back