n00b in the house

WavMixer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings and Salutations!

I work for a jewelry manufacturing company in Los Angeles CA. I never had much photography experience until I started this job 3 years ago. I was hired to shoot the jewelry and update the products on the web site. In addition to these chores I also create print ads for magazines, duratrans, video shooting and post production, keep all the computers running and just about anything else that involves a computer. We can see my work web site with lots of samples of my photography at Sandra Biachi Fine Jewelry. I also run a home based business designing web sites at WavMixer Web Development. My hobbies are driving mt 400 horsepower Mitsubishi Evolution VIII & playing my guitars.

Wow, sure is a friendly group here. Did I say something wrong or break any rules?

Sorry I got in too late this afternoon -- I am a Mom and have to take care of my kids (doggies) and husband first. But welcome to this site. I hope you enjoy this forum. Be patient ... someone will always come to welcome you. I wasn't able too respond straight off because I too have a life. Don't worry too much about not being welcomed at first posts. Just jump in and put in your thoughts or post a shot or two for critique. Make someone notice you by having a good title, funny or very straight forward request. Just my suggestion.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the site.

Whew, I thought I had started off on the wrong foot. Thank you for the welcomes! I did post a question about shooting jewelry with strobes instead of fixed lighting, but for the life of me I can't find my post.

Welcome, apologies my first impression was - another millionaire with all the kit in the world and looking to advertise :D

Just kidding, from my exposure here, they're a friendly bunch - Look forward to you input in the forums...

No, I'm not a millionaire, just a poor hard working average underpaid, overworked working class Joe trying to make a living. Now the people that I work for are millionaires, but I don't see any of that big cash. Actually I use to have a much higher paying job before the poo hit the fan in 2009 when I lost my job and had to start over again

Wow, sure is a friendly group here. Did I say something wrong or break any rules?
I missed your into thread from earlier, sorry.

Welcome!

Sometimes these threads simply don't get noticed when you expect them to.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back