N0YZE - Odd Name, Let Me Explain

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello TPF members, my name is Chris aka N0YZE.

First off, N0YZE is my amateur radio call sign so I figured I'd start using it across the board. Odd really, since 'noise' isn't typically something you want on the air or in photos but it's better than my given call sign, KD0GAH. :mrgreen:

OK, enough with the boring stuff... At the moment I'm 37 years old, married and father of 3 great kids. (6, 2 and 1) My kids are the main inspiration for my photography and why I decided to get into the world of DSLR in the first place.

Since I made the decision I've had a Nikon D40, Nikon D80, Nikon D200 and my current camera body, a Nikon D90.

My lenses include:
Nikkor 35mm ƒ/1.8
Nikkor 18-105mm VR ƒ/3.5-5.6
Nikkor 70-300mm VR ƒ/4-5.6

Other than my kids and family I enjoy taking photos of wildlife, nature in general, architecture and really anything that catches my eye. I'm learning something new to try every day and hope it stays that way as I have a tendency to get bored with a hobby and move on to something else.

So far so good!

Oh, and if (OK, when) I post photos here, please be honest about your thoughts, it's the only way I'll improve. Don't worry about hurting my feelings, my e-skin is pretty thick, I can take it.

Thank you!

Yet another Chris :D - nice.
Welcome to ThePhotoForum! I quite like your "odd" name! :D

Welcome aboard. And dont worry a lot of us are brutally honest. lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back