Naked Selfie

I saw the subject and went "oo!" then I saw who posted it, and I went "Ok, so not going to be real."

Lovely flower shot, though. Nice addition to the collection.

Obviously the flower's naked since they don't wear clothes, but what I wanna know is how did a flower take a selfie? :scratch:

I actually did not fall for your little trick. I know well enough that you play hard-to-get and would not post an image like that here... At least not yet.

As for the photo.. Beautiful.... And I think I'm beginning to figure out how you do it ;)
do tell...

im thinking she is holding the flower low shutter speed moving the camera with the flower snapping and the blur of the flower is camera shake/focus and the blur behind is just the back ground blur.

im thinking she is holding the flower low shutter speed moving the camera with the flower snapping and the blur of the flower is camera shake/focus and the blur behind is just the back ground blur.

No.

I saw the subject and went "oo!" then I saw who posted it, and I went "Ok, so not going to be real."

I thought the same thing too because, 'ya know, she only sends me those over the cell phone :lol:

I thought the same thing too because, 'ya know, she only sends me those over the cell phone :lol:

Friend, we don't talk about the cell phone pictures! -$&&#&$*!!!

Love it, even though you do not need a camera to paint this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back