Namibia

LaFoto'sSister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hallo.
Sometimes I can come to show you my photos.
But often I have too much work - or my computer does not like me - or I am too tired to use my computer.
But Corinna told me that you wait for my pictures from Namibia?
She was here last weekend.
We looked at my photos. There are many! Over 5500! I like them all.
I want to go to Africa again. Maybe another country. It is so beautiful.

Tomorrow I will start a telephone conference with Corinna. She must help me with the pictures. I cannot do it alone. I have digital photos and photos on paper. The photos on paper are nicer, I think. Corinna has chosen some paper photos (210 of them!) and I have scanned them. Corinna works on them for me. And she can choose which digital photo can be shown.

I send you one photo today to start and hope you will say that you like it and want to see more.

A_Chr_Nambia_Beispielbild_panocrop.jpg

Corinna said it is nice cut in this shape. You think so?

Hey!
Cool.
Who do I see here?
My sister!!!!!

Well... yes, isn't this one nice as a panorama crop?
But I think you got some better ones on print, right?
Telephone conference tomorrow?
When? I'm all for it. Those 210 plus those that I think are worth showing from your digital photos must be put somewhere, we must talk that over!

Ah, I'll just love to help you show "the world" your photos from your trip to Namibia. Have you already detected Papa's pictures?

Easy! I bumped them to the top of the General Gallery for you.

Wow! Wonderful, and I agree with your sister, the panoramic crop is very nice here! I hope you will show us more :D

Although the overall image seems a little dark (easily fixed) it is a very beautiful scene. I would love to see more, you must have a lot of wonderful photos from a place like this. thanks for sharing.

Definate :thumbup: on the crop!

I can't wait to see more of your photos! it msut've been an amazing trip.

I am very confused. Corinna always phones and asks: What is this? and What is that?
She helps me with my pictures. But it is very much for me all this work with the internet.
When I travel and take my photos, I think like I am writing my travel diary. I collect everything and every information and plan to write a diary from it. I also think about the photos like this.
Now Corinna says we cannot put all the photos to the forum.
I understand.
She says we cannot put the 250 chosen ones to the forum.
I understand.
I want text with the photos. The story. Explanations.
Now Corinna says I must write "an online travel blog". What is that? I ask.
She says, I look for one for you.
I am confused.

But here are some more photos for you, and maybe later some more.
Some children that I saw:

A_Chr_Namibia_03-10-05_0_scan5.jpg

A_Chr_Namibia_03-10-05_0_scan7.jpg

A_Chr_Namibia_07-10-05_0_scan1.jpg

I saw them in different places and on different days.

Hey. Cool. Look who made an appearance here!
:D
Goodie.
And you really should follow my idea of creating a photo blog so you can add all the text you want to add to your photos and all the explanations and narratives and all that is so important to you to them. Use the one that I have looked up for you, I think it is quite good. They have many features.

And aren't these children cute?
I have seen this photos as prints, of course, and I had been given the honourable task to choose a certain amount of pics from her prints for online presentation. Unfortunately, I chose 210 prints... :confused: Oops. But I like so many of her photos!!! And there are also the digital ones... :shock:

1.gif
(Somehow I'm getting the impression that my sister will feel only little inclined to step forward and present any more photos of her wonderful trip, with or without my help, if she's left with the feeling that it is all for nothing.)

Looks like you had an awesome trip, a trip I can only dream of taking. (Too many responsibilities here) I would say you did quite well with the camera, please share more pic with us as this group of images are great. The panorama crop of the first image is very nice, and your people pics are quite interesting. I would say your sis and father are natural with the camera. Looks like its a family tradition, please show us some more. Thanks.

OMG! you are cruel you know??? You started with few photos!!! now everybody wants to see more... just post thme all... or send them to Corinna and I'm sure she will post all of them here.... you can always send them to me and I'll post them for you :D I wanna see Africa!!!!!

Most reactions

Back