Naples Pier

Thanks very much...it worked out this time. Sometimes, conditions during the return trip (i.e., rain, overcast sky) can make it impossible to recreate anything close to the original vision

I am assuming that you preplan the spots you wish to shoot before you ever leave??? How detailed do you actually get in the itinerary??

Thanks very much...it worked out this time. Sometimes, conditions during the return trip (i.e., rain, overcast sky) can make it impossible to recreate anything close to the original vision

I am assuming that you preplan the spots you wish to shoot before you ever leave??? How detailed do you actually get in the itinerary??
Some of these road trips are 21 days or longer. So, I layout an itinerary with general photo shoot locations for each day before I leave. As I get closer to the location, I refine my plans. And, when I'm at the location I try to scout the scene to determine the best time to return. It's too overwhelming to plan every photo shoot in full detail before I leave due to the length of these trips.

Glenn

It's too overwhelming to plan every photo shoot in full detail before I leave

Kudos to your system, as it seems to work well. I guess I'm like a leaf in a windstorm, because even with a plan it's easy for me to go astray ending up with missed opportunities.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back