What's new

NASA Engine 1

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks as always.

DSC_1678-bdr.jpg
 
Cool picture but kind of boring, and I was REALLY hoping for a fire truck.
 
I'm glad I clicked to resize it cause the smaller version looks horribly out of focus/blurred :)

FWIW...It seems to be at a tilt...even though the engine car is straight...the tilt of the tracks confuse my mind.
 
I'm glad I clicked to resize it cause the smaller version looks horribly out of focus/blurred :)

FWIW...It seems to be at a tilt...even though the engine car is straight...the tilt of the tracks confuse my mind.
The top of the engine is tilted 0.75°.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom