Natural Bridges State Park B&W

I really like the way the people in the second photo really gives the viewer an idea of the scale of the subject.

I actually like picture 2 over picture 1, not so much for the people, but that the water has a stronger wave pattern.

One question about why you placed your watermark, (which is completely unnecessary), once to the right, then to the left in such a prominent spot. It doesn't add, but rather detracts from your photographs. We already know whose pictures they are, so it doesn't make much sense.

I actually like picture 2 over picture 1, not so much for the people, but that the water has a stronger wave pattern.

One question about why you placed your watermark, (which is completely unnecessary), once to the right, then to the left in such a prominent spot. It doesn't add, but rather detracts from your photographs. We already know whose pictures they are, so it doesn't make much sense.

I was actually having a discussion about the watermarks. He told me Watermarks are the herpes of photography which I thought was funny and true. From now on i'm not putting any watermarks on my images. I've always had a mindset that it would help protect my images but, stupid me, someone could just clone the watermark out if they wanted.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back