What's new

Natural Bridges State Park B&W

I really like the way the people in the second photo really gives the viewer an idea of the scale of the subject.
 
I actually like picture 2 over picture 1, not so much for the people, but that the water has a stronger wave pattern.

One question about why you placed your watermark, (which is completely unnecessary), once to the right, then to the left in such a prominent spot. It doesn't add, but rather detracts from your photographs. We already know whose pictures they are, so it doesn't make much sense.
 
I actually like picture 2 over picture 1, not so much for the people, but that the water has a stronger wave pattern.

One question about why you placed your watermark, (which is completely unnecessary), once to the right, then to the left in such a prominent spot. It doesn't add, but rather detracts from your photographs. We already know whose pictures they are, so it doesn't make much sense.

I was actually having a discussion about the watermarks. He told me Watermarks are the herpes of photography which I thought was funny and true. From now on i'm not putting any watermarks on my images. I've always had a mindset that it would help protect my images but, stupid me, someone could just clone the watermark out if they wanted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom