What's new

Natural Framing...

Dominantly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
3,032
Reaction score
168
Location
San Diego, CA (RB)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, maybe a bit to the extreme. I was just sitting on a rock by the lake when I saw the ranger heading over to a boat, I had a direct shot of them for a few seconds so I took it. It was mainly to see if the camera and lens would be able to capture it. I was fairly far away and only holding the Nikon 55-200VR so thats as up close as I could get.

Just kind of a fun photo.
27c.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom