What's new

Nature photos... Constructive Criticism welcome

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
2,471
Reaction score
30
Location
West Palm Beach, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3784499355_6ccf5f6dbd_o.jpg

3784499003_87b731b87b_o.jpg

3784498585_e1a3b00bd1_o.jpg

3784498099_d4bafb7e0f_o.jpg

3785307130_a5174bdf50_o.jpg



What do you think?
 
Love all of these shots. exposure is dead on, AP is nice, contrast and vibrance is to my liking. great job. If I must point out something it would be to place the subject a little further to the right on picture #1, and to use rule of thirds on picture #2.
 
yeah I started placing subjects in different areas as the day wore on and liked the way they turned out. I liked that photo mostly for it's clarity.


what is the rule of thirds???


edit: thanks for the compliment by the way!
 
thanks! I read the article on wildlife photography and it made a lot of sense. I know usually what I want a picture to look like, but it's nice to see it in words, and it made a lot of sense, thinking about it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom