Nautical shots

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
For those that love a boat that is in Mint conditon, This was taken up at Lake Muskoka on Sunday. Enjoy what money can buy.

Boat1.jpg

boat2.jpg

boat3.jpg

boat4.jpg

boat5.jpg

boat6.jpg

boat7.jpg

boat9.jpg

boat10.jpg

Good Lord! THAT is one amazinging beautiful boat! WOW! You did an awesome job with those shots! I love them all! I really love #8. Makes it look so much like an old time car. BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks. I was in awe just taking pictures of it. Its worth apparently a few hundred thousand, according to a local.

Check out that decking!! That must be sooo hard to keep looking like that. Great photos too. You've really done justice to this gorgeous boat.

We've got a teak deck on our boat but it's not laquered like that one is. Ours gets bashed around too much so it just wouldn't last at all. Infact, I know one guy that laquered the back deck of his game fishing boat and within a week it had turned to absolute ****. Especially with the heat, sun and salt water constantly over it, he must've been an idiot to do it. But here on this boat - I'd be too scared to get it wet.

These are wondeful pictures. The craftsmanship on these old boats are unbelievable. Good clear, crisp and colourful photo's. I sure enjoyed them.

Most reactions

Back