What's new

Navy Aircraft rework

JerBoyd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
No. I don't think you overdid anything here. Looks good to me. Lovely blue sky as well. I like this (says who is not as much into airplane photography as some other members on this forum are ... they sure will come around to comment sooner or later, too).
 
LaFoto and Russrom

Thank you both for your kind comments. Good to hear that they get the mail to you even if it weeks late.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 
LaFoto said:
I like this (says who is not as much into airplane photography as some other members on this forum are ... they sure will come around to comment sooner or later, too).

I thought my ears were burning :lol:

The edit is much better. Never seen one of those before.

BTW
got any shots of Raptors yet? :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom