NBA playoffs!

Denver didn't look good in the second half! Too much dribbling of the ball, IMHO, and AI was a bit of a ball hog. Granted he scored over 20 points as well as Melo, but it wasn't a team effort. Too bad...

On the other hand, Suns took care of the business, so now is the Spurs against their archrivals, the Suns. Should be a good series.

yep. nugs deserved to lose for sure - however I'm not confident that the spurs deserved to win either. they are a bunch of babies and I hope that the suns smoke em! :)

I would love to see the Mavs win it all this year but with how they are playing it doesnt look like it is gonna happen.

Well, they quit playing Mavs' Ball! Inexcusable! The Warriors wanted a win about 25 times more than the Mavs. Too bad, you had a good team this year.

yep. nugs deserved to lose for sure - however I'm not confident that the spurs deserved to win either. they are a bunch of babies and I hope that the suns smoke em! :)

rofl....wont happen

its gonna be spurs and detroit....

and why are they a bunch of babies?

If the Spurs are going to make it that far and play Detroit, one thing is for sure, I will not watch the finals. That would be so boring!...

And with the flop artists such as Parker and Ginobili, I understand why the Spurs are called babies.

haters

and yeah...two defensive teams is always boring to watch...

they are flop artists - but they really do plead their case after every call. I was taking a tally with Duncan this last series, there was only one call that he took and acted like he deserved it. For all the others he ran around the court with his hands in the air chasing the official wondering how the heck he could have gotten called for a foul.

Now that is typical of a lot of players and teams in the NBA - but it's nearly 95% of the time with the spurs. They could throw a punch and still argue the call.

Seriously - watch. They are babies. ;)

i cant call my team babies...im questioning the call every time just like they are...lol

go spurs go!

Well, the Suns have one major problem. And his name is Duncan. I guess they can't stop him from scoring 20+ points but they must stop everyone else like they did last night. I wonder when the Suns are going to show up and play B-ball like they are used to, because if they don't, I can't see them go past the Spurs. First game there were no dunks, nada, zip, zilch... Last night there were 4 or 5. Barbosa is not shooting well and nor is Diaw, we need them to make their shots or else...

Saturday will be interesting in San Antonio.

OK Spurs fans... Did you watch tonight's game? I'm not tryig to be boastful of the Suns' victory but rather to make a point about the dirty playing of the Spurs. I couldn't believe it! Granted there were physical plays on both ends but to absolutely try to destroy the Suns' best player by flooring him? That's not sport, mr. Horry! And the game before, Nash got kneed in the groin by Bruce Bowen! Yeah, there was an apology and Nash, being the gentleman he usually is, accepted it. The 2nd game, when Amare was 'stepped on inadvertently' on a slam dunk, Bowen actually stepped on his Achile's tendon, it was somewhat done in the heat of a play and I can live with that. And so did Amare, he had no problem with Bowen for doing that.

I say this... If you can't play B-ball, don't play at all. Wrestling is not for the NBA. Dirty playing is not going to make champions out of a team like the Spurs. Not in my mind!

Enuf said...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back