NBA playoffs!

Let me get this straight... Horry takes out Nash with a very ugly body check. He gets suspended for two games. Incidentally, as an effect of Horry's actions, Stoudemire and Diaw jump on the court to either separate the players involved (Raja Bell was exchanging some heated words with Horry, who was elbowing him as well) or to get involved in the melee. We don't know for sure, but NBA speculates that they went on the court to fight, although there were no punches thrown. So, the Suns lose Stoudemire abd Diaw for one game, the Spurs lose Horry for 2 games. Fair? NOT!! Let's see... One of the Suns' best scoring players is out and another one who has some incredible assists is also out. Spurs, mission accomplished! You took two birds out with one stone throw. And I'm supposed to like this team??? :irked: :irked: :irked: :playball:

spurs are gonna be up one game tonight...like em or not

ive been moving across town and missed the game. just saw a highlight of Horry vs. Nash. . . . ridiculous and exactly why I have zero respect for the Spurs.

I got a new name for Robert Horry, they call him Big Shot Bob...I call him Cheap Shot Bob

yeah don't like the Spurs, and go figure, I live in San Antonio

spurs are gonna be up one game tonight...like em or not

Oh yeah, I can believe that. Take out one of the Suns' scorers and you've got an advantage. Think about your team without Duncan playing the Suns.

Maybe the Suns will put big Pat Burke (sp?) on Duncan for a flagrant and take him out for a game? That'd be playing the Spurs style games. Dirty. Perhaps it's time to fight fire with fire. ;)

As it turns out, the Suns did lose. They ran out of gas by the half of the 3rd quarter. Popovich had a good plan and it worked tonight. It's way to unfortunate that the Spurs won this way, without two of the Suns' best scorers and assist men. Anyway, if (and that's a big if) the Spurs go past the Suns, Jazz and win the championship, they will always be regarded as the very dirty team that won a championship and you can take that to the bank.:p

I have no respect for anyone from the Spurs team, save for Parker, who is a great player and plays the game very well and honest. Bowen is as bad as Horry when it comes to pushing, shoving, tripping and hand slapping, despite his great talent for the 3 point shot. Ginobili has mastered the flop to the point that each time he flops he is awarded two shots. Duncan's elbows speak volumes and his 'innocent face' everytime he gets a foul is priceless. Biggest baby the NBA has ever witnessed.

But... all is not lost. Suns had a great game, considering the absence of two of its stars. Too bad Barbosa was in foul trouble early and Bell's shot didn't work that well.

On the other side of things, I was very surprised to see that the Nets stole a game in Cleveland and avoided elimination.

As it turns out, the Suns did lose. They ran out of gas by the half of the 3rd quarter. Popovich had a good plan and it worked tonight. It's way to unfortunate that the Spurs won this way, without two of the Suns' best scorers and assist men. Anyway, if (and that's a big if)the Spurs go past the Suns, Jazz and win the championship, they will always be regarded as the very dirty team that won a championship and you can take that to the bank.:p

I have no respect for anyone from the Spurs team, save for Parker, who is a great player and plays the game very well and honest. Bowen is as bad as Horry when it comes to pushing, shoving, tripping and hand slapping, despite his great talent for the 3 point shot. Ginobili has mastered the flop to the point that each time he flops he is awarded two shots. Duncan's elbows speak volumes and his 'innocent face' everytime he gets a foul is priceless. Biggest baby the NBA has ever witnessed.

But... all is not lost. Suns had a great game, considering the absence of two of its stars. Too bad Barbosa was in foul trouble early and Bell's shot didn't work that well.

On the other side of things, I was very surprised to see that the Nets stole a game in Cleveland and avoided elimination.

Amen to that.....the Spurms must be really proud of winning that game.

haters

and you of all people leo....they play hard, they play dirty, and they win games...

just last year i bet you guys were talking about how boring the spurs were.

either way..its not the spurs fault that staudemire and diaw decided to get off the bench...the rules are rules...they knew the rules..and they decided to break em..

maybe gangsta rob shouldnt have hip checked little nash..but he did....its not his fault those guys got up....

go spurs go

1 more baby...

haters

and you of all people leo....they play hard, they play dirty, and they win games...

just last year i bet you guys were talking about how boring the spurs were.

Yeah, I was and I always will, as long as they play boring.

either way..its not the spurs fault that staudemire and diaw decided to get off the bench...the rules are rules...they knew the rules..and they decided to break em..

True, but then why was Duncan not penalized earlier, when James Jones inadvertently 'undercut' one of the Spurs players who just dunked and was hanging on the rim? Duncan, who was on the bench at that time, took two steps on the court and was brought back by another player. I guess we have a preferrential status treatment here, have we?

maybe gangsta rob shouldnt have hip checked little nash..but he did....its not his fault those guys got up....

Are we talking here about cause and effect? That SOB was the cause of all this and does't deserve a place on any team in the NBA. Period!

As it turns out, the Suns did lose. They ran out of gas by the half of the 3rd quarter. Popovich had a good plan and it worked tonight. It's way to unfortunate that the Spurs won this way, without two of the Suns' best scorers and assist men. Anyway, if (and that's a big if)the Spurs go past the Suns, Jazz and win the championship, they will always be regarded as the very dirty team that won a championship and you can take that to the bank.:p

you and I are officially friends. :hugs:

you and I are officially friends. :hugs:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You know, I used to like the Spurts... errm... the Spurs, when the 'Admiral' David Robinson was there, they had it going. Until 'that' half season championship, after that I couldn't care less about them. When they adopted the all-defense system, where there's no excitement in a game, I liked them even less. B-o-r-i-n-g !! I'd rather play good Basketball and have no ring than the other way around.

If the Spurts (darn, here I go again...) will advance past the Suns, I will root for anybody that plays them, starting with the Utah Jazz and ending with any team on the East that makes the finals.

i hope they make you cry at night

haters

Suns suck. Spurs will advance to face the Jazz next round.

Quote this.

Suns suck. Spurs will advance to face the Jazz next round.

Quote this.

I just did!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what, the Spurts played a good game and I'll be the first to say that. The Suns had their chance but they blew it, I blame it on being very tired. However, all that being said, the Spurts still remain America's dirtiest and most hated team. Need I redirect you to see the tapes of Bowen and Horry in action?

Good luck with the Jazz, you will definitely need it. I hate to say this (not really, but it's nice to pretend) but there are not going to be many fans of the Spurts from now on. I used to be one, when the Admiral was playing. Not anymore!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back