NBA playoffs!

Oh, one more thing. Cheap Shot Bob should be ever so thankful to the rest of the Spurts team, I think we might have had a few surprises for him in the game 7. ;)

I think it will be another Spurs/ Pistons finals.

I hope Detroit wins it this year.

I think it will be another Spurs/ Pistons finals.

I hope Detroit wins it this year.

Not if the Jazz have something to say about it!

But, if Spurts and Detroit make it to the finals, I'll be watching something else, something like reruns of the Little House On The Prairie, it should be a whole heck more entertaining. Either that or watch the grass grow. ;)

Oh well... It looks more and more like I'll be watchin' the reruns...:lol:

On the other hand, although I know I should lay this to rest (I won't beat a dead horse though for long), I was thinking about the unfair decision to suspend Stoudemire and Diaw. I tried to look at it with the eyes and the mind of the comish, D. Stern.

So, Horry hip checks Nash, who hits the floor very hard and stays there for a few seconds. Stoudemire and Diaw jump off the bench and try to approach the 'scene of the crime', taking a few steps on the playing court. Let's see what reasons they might have. 1) go throw some punches; 2) try to make peace amongst the irate players on both sides (remember Horry was elbowing Bell); 3) try to check on their buddy Nash, to see if he is alright.

At this point a decision is being made on the assumption that Stoudemire and Diaw were going in to throw punches and the two are suspended for one vital game.

Well, I hate to say this but the comish made a 33.33% valid decision, based on the first reason given above, he was one third right. Which to me does sound like an error in judgment. Why not simply fine these two players and allow them to play so the balance between the two teams is not altered? How can you pass the same judgment on Horry as you do on Stoudemire and Diaw? :grumpy:

On top of that, I ask myself as to why there are no appeals in the NBA suspensions, as there are in most other field sports?

OK, I'm done now... :lol:

Go Jazz!

it really doesnt matter...they still lost with stoudemire and diaw on the court...

and utah? rofl...

yeah i think it's safe to say the spurs will be in the finals - like it or not....(and you know how i feel!)

it really doesnt matter...they still lost with stoudemire and diaw on the court...

No, it would've been a game 7, in Phoenix. And you know it would've mattered. :lol:

i doubt it...spurs won 3 of the 4 games with them on the court...phx just couldnt handle the champs..

spurs ftw...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

David Stern for MVP and Robert Horry for "Most Improved Player" awards this year. Wait... Dirk got the MVP??? Darn!!!! :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back