What's new

ND filters

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for some inexpensive 3,6,9 stop nd filter that are 52mm in size. I bet someone has some lying around, post up what you got
 
I am looking for some inexpensive 3,6,9 stop nd filter that are 52mm in size. I bet someone has some lying around, post up what you got

I have a set of B+W, probably not your idea of cheap, but if nothing else shows up, these are available.

erie
 
If you have 2 polarizing filters, put em both on and rotate one of em till you get the degree of darkness you need. You can go from almost clear to total black out.
 
no body has ND filters?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom