Need a little help here

my goodness. my condolences, man. your emotions are definitely coming through in your art...

i dig number 1, 2 and the reds :)

just curious, what camera do you use? I did a low-light shoot a while back that came out red like that on my d10. I adjusted the lighting parameter - forget the 'official' name (its the setting for florescent lights, tungsten lights, sunlight) and was able to get the shots without the red tint.

Though i ended up preferring the red tint more ;)

Number two for me! Like the sense of depth. Your eye is led off somewhere, but you have no idea where. The textures are lovely too. Interesting image. Not as keen on no 1 as other people though (hope you don't mind me saying :oops: )..as a large proportion of the forground is black and out of focus due to the DOF. Two is great though! :wink:

Another vote for #3. The color is of old varnish, which adds to the dimension of the photo. #2 would be my second choice.

vonnagy said:
i dig number 1, 2 and the reds :)

just curious, what camera do you use? I did a low-light shoot a while back that came out red like that on my d10. I adjusted the lighting parameter - forget the 'official' name (its the setting for florescent lights, tungsten lights, sunlight) and was able to get the shots without the red tint.

Though i ended up preferring the red tint more ;)

I used a Fuji S7000, no filters. I dont remember what my white ballance was set at though. I know that I could have used a different ballance and come out with more brown.

Thanks for all the replys!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back