Need a logo--will pay!

boomersgot3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.candacehartphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope it is ok to add this. I am revamping my site and would love a fresh feel and cool logo. If anyone wants to play I will pay you for your time... Shoot me a pm!

You should give information as to the type of logo you would like and if there is anything specific you do and don't want.

OK I like whimsy fancy style logos. I would like my name written out in it but if my initials were in it that would be fine too. I don't want to pay a arma nd leg for it. Last place I went to wanted $150 just for 1 sample and 1 revision. I am not asking for 100 samples but 2-3 would be nice. I like the fancy handwritting. Like scripts. I hope I make sense. Thanks!!!

$150 is about typical but looking here where not many have professional graphic design experience you might get a better price. I wouldn't do it for under $150 only because I tend to allow revisions until a client is happy and I have some of a graphic design background.

You might want to find a graphic design forum where students would be willing to get the experience and do it for less.

I'm not a pro, but I have had Photoshop for years. I might take a stab at this.

Oh, is there a particular size you need the logo and would you like variations of the name in the logo or Candace Hart Photography? Kind of long for a logo. I can try putting that and then initials to see which you like.

I'm not promising anything, but I will definitely try to help.

I just had one made at design outpost. You fill out a q and a on what you do, and what you like, and you set the price you are willing to pay.
Based on that, several logo artists will submit logos for you to look at. You decide which ones you want, if any, and pay or don't.
Hope that helps.

Well you are very unclear what kind of logo and requirements needed to fit it, so I through something together in 5 Seconds, lol. Its nothing specail, you can have it if you want. But if you were to be more detailed what you are looking for and design requirements well then we could provide some cool graphic logos.
logo.jpg

Well you are very unclear what kind of logo and requirements needed to fit it, so I through something together in 5 Seconds, lol. Its nothing specail, you can have it if you want. But if you were to be more detailed what you are looking for and design requirements well then we could provide some cool graphic logos.
logo.jpg

It'd be really cool if the film cutouts were hearts instead of squares!

iv been a graphic designer for 12 years. Altough i am in England, $150 doesnt sound very expensive at all... in England you would get charged twice that... but on exceptions i have done them for that price.

Look for something that stands out from other logo's. Simply typing the initials in a script font may work for you but unless the typeface is manually created you may see similar looking logos to yours else where. But this may not matter to you.

Tbh although Snyder's is a good effort... it doesnt really work as a 'logo' but more a 'banner'. A logo should look effective at any scale, be easliy identifiable, and clear to read.

One thing you may want to do is look through some design and logo websites to get some idea of the style you want. Then look into who can do it for you.

Remember the logo should be;
-a unique identity to the business
-simple and eyecatching works best
-Easily recognisable at any scale
-work in colour and/or b+w
-supplied to you in a variety of formats

;)

logo.jpg

I really like this but I think this would be more for a banner or blog header. I kinda want something with a transparent or semi tranparent background. Then I can use it for a watermark as well as a logo. I specialize in infants and children so I prefer child friendly and whimsy. Cute. Fancy.... TOO MANY CHOICES!

I really like this but I think this would be more for a banner or blog header. I kinda want something with a transparent or semi tranparent background. Then I can use it for a watermark as well as a logo. I specialize in infants and children so I prefer child friendly and whimsy. Cute. Fancy.... TOO MANY CHOICES!

How about a heart between two infant feet and your initials in the heart? ;D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back