Need a splash page designed

aohara2001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.allisonmccaffertyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am in need of a custom splash page for my site. I only know of one vendor that my host recommended for design, but I have not been able to get a response from her and I'd like to get this rolling. Does anyone know of someone who can design a splash page for me or can someone give me the run-down on how to do it? Can't be that hard, right? :lol: I'm fairly computer savvy. :p Thanks.

Except when it comes to doing Internet searches?

Splash page design - Bing

Thanks for the "helpful" reply. Perhaps I did not leave enough information in my initial post. I of course googled for splash page designers. Sure, there are tons of web designers out there who are capable and may even specialize in splash pages. I was looking for a referral from someone who may have contracted this work out.

Hi Allison,

I think you would do better when requesting referrals from a professional forum or organization. Although there are professional photographers on this site, it is not a professional photography forum. I don't use them, but Miles Technologies is in Mt Laural. They may be able to help you.

why not look at the tutorial and see if you can do it yourself?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back