What's new

Need advise - Problem of Canon 30D

ketan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 16, 2007
Messages
279
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
I have been using Canon 30D since over 3 years, must have taken about 15000 photos so far with that.
Now, since last few months I have faced a problem with the camera, when I try to click a snap I need to press the clik butten 'real hard' almost annoyingly hard. I first thought the focusing problem with lens, but changing lenses also does not resolve this. When I need to take a snap, I need to press it real hard and it takes miliseconds pause before taking a snap and I miss the action almost most of the time. The switch has, as if created a 'play' in mechanism.
Has the body given away?
What do I do and why this would have happened?:(
 
Sounds like you need to send it into a Canon repair centre.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom