What's new

Need c/c

Muct

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With this:
068-1.jpg

I like it myself, but I get the feeling that somethings missing on it.. I dunno..
edits etc are welcome.
OH and these, do these this look good do you think?:P

011-5.jpg

010-2.jpg

had to whiten out rude word.
 
The first two are uninteresting to me. The third one, however, held my attention a bit – the word with whiteout in particular. It looks, however, like the whiteout was applied in post and it doesn't really look real. As is, it's so bright that it makes the eye travel there instead of going to the otherwise brightest area of the image, which would be the far right. If this was mine, I'd try to darken the right hand side and then "reapply" the whiteout in a way that doesn't look so fake.
 
If this was mine, I'd try to darken the right hand side and then "reapply" the whiteout in a way that doesn't look so fake.

I do not think the whiteout is a part of the image, rather than something that was put on there before posting the image not to include a dirty word or something. So guess the poster did not bother to use to much time on that part... if not...it just sucks! :p
 
The white part isn't a part of the image, just didn't want rude words up here x)
 
the first two were not very interesting, especially the first one, it lacked a focus/topic.
i like the third one, but personally i think it would be a lot better if you just leave the "bad word" there, instead of whiteing it out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom