NEED CAMERA

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE I RUN A MUSIC RECORDING STUDIO. BUT I DECIDED TO GET A GOOD DIGITAL CAMERA SO I CAN TAKE PICTURES OF ARTISTS WHEN THEY RECORD AND ALSO AT SHOWS ETC. SOME PEOPLE TOLD ME TO GET A NIKON D70 IS THAT A GOOD CHOICE? AND ALSO CAN ANYONE SHOW ME SOME PICTURES TAKEN WITH THAT CAMERA PLEASE THANX.

I'M LOOKING TO SPEND NO MORE THAN 1500$ THNK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN.

i would reccomend a Canon 350D or Rebel XT in america with a 50mm f1.8
and maybe a 28-90mm f4-5 which would come under your budget

Both Canon and Nikon make great cameras. I would suggest spending some time on http://www.dpreview.com/ and then in a store, handing them. It will come down to what features you want and how it feels in your hand, and not brand.

And also fair warning: it's going to take some practice to get good shots. I only say this because a lot of people buy an expensive digital expecting it to give them great shots, but it's only a piece of equipment. As I'm sure you know, an expensive mixing board doesn't make a great producer.

You don't say how experienced you are, but I'd spend some time with books or some classes, so that you get familiar with photography.

Also look into the new Olympus E500. You can pic up a two lens kit for about $800. The two lens kit comes with a 14-45 & 40-150 zoom lenses. The Nikon D50 is a good choice as well.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP SO FAR.
ONE MORE THING WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NIKON D70 AND A NIKON D70S? THANX

Most reactions

Back