Welcome to the forum.
If you want feedback on your website, that is one thing. And if you want feedback on your images, that is a separate thing. Trying to do both at once isn't the best option.
For one thing, most people won't bother to go off the site, just to view someone's images. If you want critique on your photos, try posting them directly on the forum, a few at a time.
I've had a look at the website. It looks OK, but I don't think it functions & flows nicely.
For example, the home page doesn't have links for contact or info, just Home, Browse & Search.
I had to click on Browse, then on an image labelled 'Pages', before I could find a way to contact you. If you are using your website to get potential clients to contact you, your contact info should be very easy to get to.
And once I did get that that page, there was weird formatting on the information and it wasn't all that clear.
Call for
an
outside
and
chosen
venue
appointments
today!
Overall, I think the site needs more images & galleries. I know that we all have to start somewhere, but all that I saw was one photo shoot and a couple nature photos. It's not really clear what you are doing or offering. Is the website just for showing off your photos? Are you offering portrait photography? Are you selling nature photos?
Who are you and where do you operate? If someone from Christchurch, New Zealand found your site, would they be able to book you for their holiday photos?
And I do agree with the previous comment about the watermark. It's too big and distracting. I get that you want to protect your images, we all do, but considering that there are billions of photos on the internet, it's probably not worth ruining your images to prevent theft.