Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...ok...I have never in my life owned a brand new bed. I need one desparately. Number one, I got spoiled over the summer with Erik's brand spankin new bed, and Number two, now that Erik is living with me, I need a bigger bed. A full just doesn't cut if for two grown adults and two damn cats.

So...here are my questions. I'm looking to get a queen sized..cheapest I can get. What is the average for a CHEAP queen? And...do most furniture places do layaway or payment plans??? I don't think I'll be able to buy outright at the moment.

A lot of the places like Bedz Express have at least 12 months no interest plans. Also, go with a KING size! Trust me! 2 grown adults (one who things his half is in the middle) and 2 bed-hoggin' cats get really, REALLY cramped on a queen.

Shop around and test them all out. And its worth the money to get a waterproof protector. Especially with the cats around! Ours cost a pretty penny but with the payment plan and considering the warranty it was worth it.

core_17 said:
...ok...I have never in my life owned a brand new bed. I need one desparately. Number one, I got spoiled over the summer with Erik's brand spankin new bed, and Number two, now that Erik is living with me, I need a bigger bed. A full just doesn't cut if for two grown adults and two damn cats.

So...here are my questions. I'm looking to get a queen sized..cheapest I can get. What is the average for a CHEAP queen? And...do most furniture places do layaway or payment plans??? I don't think I'll be able to buy outright at the moment.

probably around $750 - 900 average i guess

i would think most furniture/bedding retailers would offer either layaway or payment plans. don't buy anything too inexpensive, it's your back you're looking out for. remember, you always get what you pay for.

Nah...I don't think we need a King. We were perfectly fine on a Queen all summer. I dont' want it to be too big, anyway. I like for us to be at least somewhat close. :) ;)

Thanks though. I'm gonna go look around tommorrow at a few places that I know of, but I really don't want to get jipped.

JonMikal said:
probably around $750 - 900 average i guess

i would think most furniture/bedding retailers would offer either layaway or payment plans. don't buy anything too inexpensive, it's your back you're looking out for. remember, you always get what you pay for.

Whoa...that's expensive. Erik can't remember how much he bought his for, but he was thinking it was only around $200. I sure hope they aren't $700 or more, cuz I definately won't be able to afford that right now.

core_17 said:
Whoa...that's expensive. Erik can't remember how much he bought his for, but he was thinking it was only around $200. I sure hope they aren't $700 or more, cuz I definately won't be able to afford that right now.

i'm just giving you a quote of something i know will give me access underneath...so i can get my hands around your neck! :cyclops:

JonMikal said:
i'm just giving you a quote of something i know will give me access underneath...so i can get my hands around your neck! :cyclops:

Mattress on the floor it is.

core_17 said:
Mattress on the floor it is.

then that takes care of my trip to Louisiana. headliner: a TPF member smothered hiding from another TPF member. services TBA.

edit: actually, having the mattress on the floor isn't as bad as it sounds.

Around here a nice queen size bed is like $1000 + cdn I think. Ive seen some in the states that are pretty cheap, but the spring count really sucks compared to the ones from sears. If you want a good bed I would suggest spending a bit more money on it. It may last alot longer and be better for your back. :0)

Hehe, I seen a nice frame from sears as well, just $1350cdn. *is also in the market for a new queen size bed since hes getting married sometime soon, no date yet* Prob wont get a new frame for a while, just the mattresses.

so your posting false information in your profile? Chase!!!!!!!

Find yourself a good quality mattress. Just check out the name brand pillow tops and price check everywhere. Put it (and box springs) on the floor. Make sure it's a King so you'll be able to get close if you want, have some space if you want and it makes a hell of a play pen. :eyebrows:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back