Need help choosing for competition

fotonemer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys- I went on vacation the past week to a little place called Jeffreysbay on the east coast of south africa. Got a few pics, will show more later on, but for now i need to choose one of these pics for a competition the local paper is running on- you guessed it- Vacation photos. What do you think?

1. Waves crashing. This is also my new desktop: Low POV waves crashing... blah blah
IMGP8508.jpg

2.Fake sunrise, (actually the moon) EDIT My least favourite, should not have put this one up. Colours are off. The more i look at it-the more i dislike it. Only keeping it on as a request from my girlfriend.

fakesunrise.jpg

3.In the middle
jbaymoon.jpg

4. Real Sunrise. It was cloudy- no real sunrise, got the reflection of the clouds though.
sunriselandscape.jpg

5. Fun on the beach. I like this photo it looks like 'vacation' to me. Note- i know my shadow is in the picture, was a spur of the moment photo- amateur error never the less. Will try and PS it out.
IMGP8536.jpg

6. Surf's up!
2surfers.jpg

I really like #5. I guess if you are going for a vacation feel then I would go with well................#5. Looks like a mother/daughter on vacation having a good time!!!!

1, 5 and 6 ...

but then again currently I am slightly drunk from some south african red wine
;)

The last one ... do submit that one. If I were the jury, I'd vote for the last!

Thanks a lot guys!

1, 5 and 6 ...

but then again currently I am slightly drunk from some south african red wine
;-)

If it is "Tassenberg" you drank, you need to come back and then i'll give you real red wine!

fotonemer said:
If it is "Tassenberg" you drank, you need to come back and then i'll give you real red wine!

Lol. no, it was a Nedernburg Pinotage ... so what is your comment on that one? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back