need help deciding G12 or Fz150

urbanjunglebaby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Debated, read reviews, watched videos, and still stuck... I have narrowed it down to 2 cameras, the canon g12 and the panasonic fz150. I want something more than a point and shoot but do not see my self buying extra lens and carrying arounf a big bag of stuff everywhere I go. I do want it to perform well in low light, with or without flash. If I understand correctly the G12 has a bigger sensor and might do better at lowlight than fz150 (?).Is the fz 150 too big to carry around as an everyday camera, is one concern. THe G12 does not zoom on video mode, Although I do understand there is a hack that can make that possible, but how good does that work? I have seen a video of someone using zoom with g12 but it seemed they would have to focus by pressing shutter every time they moved. I like the swivel screen. I want the swivel screen which is why I eliminated the nikon P7100, which does have zoom on video. ANyone have any advice that would be a deciding factor to throw me over the edge and commit?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back