Need help finding a good camera case

F1addict

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need a good case that can hold all of my stuff and is a good price but I'm having trouble finding one.
I have a 35mm Minolta X370 with 50mm and 80-200mm lens
and I just ordered, and will be picking up tonight, a Sony A300 with 18-70mm and 75-300mm lens(I got a great deal at best buy, only paid $50 extra for the 75-300mm hard to beat that price:mrgreen:) . So I need a case that can hold all of that and preferably is waterproof because we go boating alot.

I'd really like it to be under $100 but I don't know if that is going to happen so I'd be willing to go a little higher. But I will not spend more then $200 on it.

All suggestions and help are greatly appreciated.

Thinktankphoto is GREAT. I just picked up my first piece from them and I am very happy. I also like the lowepro stuff that I already own. The computrekker plus AW and computrekker are both good bags to consider. You can get them off ebay from good sellers for under $200. I bought my computrekker plus AW for $139 with free shipping from a store called sellnsend on ebay. It goes for $199+ in most stores. I have bought a few bags from them. Check them out.

Consider this. All the money you spend on gear needs to be protected. Invest in a good bag.

CAMBAGS.COM Camera Bag Review Resource for DSLR Cameras can help you evaluate a lot of them and see them loaded with gear.

CxThree, I think you misunderstood... you are pointing to camera bags (not cases) nor are the bags waterproof.

In my mind.. there is only one name for waterproof cases; Pelican. Welcome to www.pelican.com Pelican™ Products - Manufacturer of high-impact, watertight equipment Protector™ Cases and safety approved, technically advanced flashlights Just find one that fits your stuff based on their measurements.

For me.. it was the 1510 which is TSA certified as a carry on while boarding airplanes.

CxThree, I think you misunderstood... you are pointing to camera bags (not cases) nor are the bags waterproof.

In my mind.. there is only one name for waterproof cases; Pelican. Welcome to www.pelican.com Pelican™ Products - Manufacturer of high-impact, watertight equipment Protector™ Cases and safety approved, technically advanced flashlights Just find one that fits your stuff based on their measurements.

For me.. it was the 1510 which is TSA certified as a carry on while boarding airplanes.
yeah, I meant bags. I use case/bags to mean pretty much the same thing:lol:

and that omputrekker plus AW looks perfect CxThree. A little more then I'd like to spend but still reasonable.

Cool. At $139 shipped, its a great deal. I have a TON of stuff in mine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back