Need help with the Yongnuo yn-622n-tx and & yn-622n i-TTL.

Ted Evans

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got these and trying to make work with a D7100 and SB-700. All I want to do now is to use the SB-700 on the yn-622N and the 622n-tx on the camera. I have tried the flash set on TTL and manual, the 622n set on group A & ch 1, the 622n-tx set on group A & ch 1 & A set on TTL. The test button fires the flash but the camera shutter does not. I have set the camera on TTL & manual but it still will not fire the flash. Can someone give me some directions on what I am doing wrong, what settings should I be using? Thanks.

Just got these and trying to make work with a D7100 and SB-700. All I want to do now is to use the SB-700 on the yn-622N and the 622n-tx on the camera. I have tried the flash set on TTL and manual, the 622n set on group A & ch 1, the 622n-tx set on group A & ch 1 & A set on TTL. The test button fires the flash but the camera shutter does not. I have set the camera on TTL & manual but it still will not fire the flash. Can someone give me some directions on what I am doing wrong, what settings should I be using? Thanks.

Disregard, I found the problem, the TX was not fully seated in the hot shoe. It is working great now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back