dnavarrojr
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2011
- Messages
- 299
- Reaction score
- 18
- Location
- Kansas, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I need to get a projector for under $1000 and I'm looking for advice on which brands are good. This is for use in a small conference room for meetings connected to a laptop and projected onto a portable screen. It will be used for doing computer based tutorials and reviewing images (camera club).
I'm thinking I want to go with 1280x800 over 1024x768 as the native resolution of my wife's laptop is 1366x768. And from the research I've done so far, I believe that more lumens is better and a higher contrast ratio is better.
But I just can't get a sense of which brands might be better. The library uses Panasonic which seem to be okay, but they're top of the line 1920x1080 and out of our price range.
I'm thinking I want to go with 1280x800 over 1024x768 as the native resolution of my wife's laptop is 1366x768. And from the research I've done so far, I believe that more lumens is better and a higher contrast ratio is better.
But I just can't get a sense of which brands might be better. The library uses Panasonic which seem to be okay, but they're top of the line 1920x1080 and out of our price range.