Need opinions

I don't think your titles really add anything to the photos to be honest. "burger" well erm yeah... they are eating burgers, "photographer" well yes you got it right... but they are really pointing out the obvious and not giving them anything extra. In regards to the "Asian Herd" title its not very PC, yes refering to a group of people by the collective name is fine but to say herd to me flashes up imagery of animals; as a herd is a group of animals ie cattle and to say Asian people are like animals isn't exactly nice. I do like the idea behind the cellphone one however I feel the guy needed to have caught in the last 1/3 of the frame because where he is he's running out of room to walk, also would need better caption or no caption and the yellow thing cropped out too.

Because of my screen I didn't realize there was a title to "Asian Herd" until I scrolled down a little. I couldn't see clearly that they were all asians. Also the table with the food on top and other items on the ground are a bit distracting. As well, the burgers don't jump out of the photo. It seems like you took these photos and looked at them later and gave them names. Did you see the photo developing before you released the shutter?

all look like just walk around snap shots, with titles forced upon them. if you want to write then write, if you want to photograph then do that, not both.
a picture is worth 1000 words and when you narrow it down to only be an "asian herd" it takes away any and all meaning from the photo.

I think it's all preposterous. Snapshots with ridiculous oversized titles if you ask me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back