Need Photos for a slideshow - Lets make this cool

Not really^ If its cool/dark/lonely/depressing/winding/ or just a really good photo it will probably work.

Thanks!

More than half of the pictures have been selected! If you want in, let me know!

I don't know if this fits your criteria but you are free to use it if it does

monolaketrail_zps3919215e.jpg

^Thanks! - I love the location of the first 1, do you have any others taken there? Also, yes I think 2 might just work fine. If I use any of your photos should I put "Tuffythepug" in the credits, or what name do you want?

Here is another from the same location as the first; this is Mono Lake, Calif. on the Eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada range. the other photo was taken outside Bend, Oregon.
I'd prefer any photo credit be attributed to my actual name. I will provide that for you if you decide to use any of these pictures.

MONOLAKECALIF_zps5296277e.jpg

More roads needed if possible. Or vast landscapes. Or depressing photos.

The project is now 70% complete! If you want to get in, let me know. Post some pics in this thread that you think might be good.

Ohhhh...I know something else I need...a young rose. It could be a rosebud or just a rose on its way to being open, but not fully open if possible.

I hope someone has one like that?!?!

I've got quite a few rose pictures. Here's one like you described

DSC_1198CROP.jpg

^That is better than what I had, but if you have a sharper one or one facing towards the right then let me know. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back