What's new

Need Photoshop help

Studio97

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
West Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Engagement Picture I took.....the gentleman has to use canes to walk and his cane apears in one of the photos and he would like it removed.....Can anyone tell me the steps for removing this.

I am new to Forums ...so I am unsure how to post the picture.
 
i cant take care of it for you. i am an avid photoshopper.
 
You can use the Clone Stamp Tool from Photoshop. Here's a tutorial from Youtube: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcJbN8CA49c]YouTube - Photoshop Tutorial: Removing Unwanted Elements[/ame]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom