Need Pricing Advice!

lauraborealis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I live in New Orleans and a green building company wants me to go around taking photos of the homes they've worked on highlighting their sustainable features for their project portfolio. They're looking for maybe a set of photos for each home.
This is my first real paid photo gig of this sort and I'm not sure what to charge. Advice?

Depends - How much do you feel your work is worth? I would charge per set/series. How much do you feel a set for each home would cost? It truly depends on how much you feel your work is worth. It's subjective and different for everyone's skill level.

Melle :goodvibe:

Depends - How much do you feel your work is worth? I would charge per set/series. How much do you feel a set for each home would cost? It truly depends on how much you feel your work is worth. It's subjective and different for everyone's skill level.

You don't price things by "feel".

Pricing one's own work is subjective and personal.
You can charge per set or per hour for the project.

You're telling me you don't get photos printed, and then physically feel and touch the prints to establish their value? What method do you use? Do you smell them?

You'll never make it as a pimp.

How many hours will it take for shooting and post processing? How much are your worth? $30/hr?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back