Need some opinions, C&C

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if I like this picture or not. Was hoping to see what other people thought. Thank you for looking and the C&C:

MountainBay2.jpg

I like the picture ... not sure that it's anything special imo ... but i like the composition / exposure / color its a good pic

I like the picture ... not sure that it's anything special imo ... but i like the composition / exposure / color its a good pic

Thanks Zbo. I think that is what is throwing me off, there isnt anything eyecatching in the picture.

nice job Joe. I like it. That's alot of snow! the colors are awesome!

nice job Joe. I like it. That's alot of snow! the colors are awesome!

Thank you Miranda. Yes it is a lot of snow. We should be breaking our December snowfall today. It is like a blizzard outside and we only needed 2 1/2 inches. Ugh!!!!!!

Thank you Miranda. Yes it is a lot of snow. We should be breaking our December snowfall today. It is like a blizzard outside and we only needed 2 1/2 inches. Ugh!!!!!!

WOW! where I live there is no snow. Stone Mountain in Atlanta is actually charging people to come play in their man made snow mountain.. I think that I will be taking the family up to Atlanta and pay $25.00 a head to have my babies be able to play in some dang snow! LOL!!

Your snow has a bluish cast to it, and I feel there is too much at the bottom of the photo.

I assume the bluish cast is caused by the shade, but I do agree there is too much snow at the bottom.
All in all a very good pic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back