Need some opinions please.

I liked the old man at the fruit stand the best. I wonder how it would look in B&W. Lots of neat shadows...

The background color seems good and I like the Terry header. The buttons seem pesky and why do we need to know what kind of camera you use. The images are amazing , but I think there are too many for one page. Maybe if there was three pages?

As you know I am not an art director... so these are only thoughts.

Thanks for the look and feedback.

Railman, I tried the old guy in B&W and liked the color better because, it's almost like 2 photos in 1 the red tomatoes against a B&W old man.

Craig not sure what sort of grief you had with the buttons that's the 1st time I've heard that, I'll have a go at them. From having the site as a music site for a few years already and looking at the stats on the page(s) hits, people do not surf much from page to page. They mainly come in take a look at all but come back to the one they came in on and spend their time by and large.

The buttons seemed out of place and a little distracting. Again, I am no a.d. Now that you mention it the going to more than one page theory seems valid. What about dazzling them with your brilliance and getting them to come inside?

Craig the site is for 2 different groups of visitors.... music and photog.

Most reactions

Back