Need to know new pose for wedding photography.

For couples, I honestly believe minimal posing is best. Instead, create an environment and space in which the couple can relax and interact, and you will get natural, believable, real shots. The wedding day is manic, and they'll be relieved to get some space to be together on it.

I didn't pose this:

Bride and Groom by Neil Gratton, on Flickr

nor this:

Bride and Groom by Neil Gratton, on Flickr

But I - and the couple - were really pleased with the images.

You can encourage interaction between them by asking them a couple of personal questions "How did you two meet", "How did he propose", "How are you feeling right now" - these questions will cause them to exchange looks as they think and recall emotions (showing them on their faces) as they interact. Then you just need to be ready and get the images when the reactions show on their faces (it may only be for a fraction of a second, but you know it's coming so it's not hard to capture).

Absolutely creative thinking idea and plenty respect to you for your helpfulness. You increased my eagerness never thought like that to shoot a photo with peoples emotion. With emotion photos are honestly looks plenty nice, it increase beauty, bring realistic mood in image. A big thanks to you iolair your both photos are excellent also place are perfect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back