Needed.....Wedding Photographer, Cannon Beach Oregon

Redwing24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need some help and didn't know where to post this, I am getting married on July 17th in Cannon Beach, Or and I would love to be able to find a photographer for our beach wedding. I love pics but since Im the groom I need some help. If anyone has any suggestions, would you please let me know. I know its kinda last minute but would love to find someone to help out. thanks.

I think he is wanting someone to say they will do it for free

actually, no.....I would pay for it done. I've called the Photo's there and everyone is booked. so thats why I was asking here.

Wow.. $40/hr.. what a deal! Jump on it!

GeorgeVetter said:
I can help. I charge $40 per hour. See my work at www.cannon-beach.net and www.GeorgeVetterFotoArt.com.

Are you serious!!??!! How is that even worth your time? I'd be weary of a photographer who is so cheap. You can't even make any money after expenses at that rate lol.

Unless your factoring in processing hours and driving time....hell, even then your still barely turning a profit. Oh well...

George, send me a message if you're interested in learning about how to price weddings.

I will undercut gsgary's price, $998/hr, ill pay for the accomodation my self :D

Fly me in and ill do you right if you dump me in portland afterwards, lol

GeorgeVetter said:
I can help. I charge $40 per hour. See my work at www.cannon-beach.net and www.GeorgeVetterFotoArt.com.

Are you serious!!??!! How is that even worth your time? I'd be weary of a photographer who is so cheap. You can't even make any money after expenses at that rate lol.

Unless your factoring in processing hours and driving time....hell, even then your still barely turning a profit. Oh well...

George, send me a message if you're interested in learning about how to price weddings.

this is probably not what he does for a living fulltime

Most reactions

Back