Neice's Wedding

heip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Going through old files to back up and found this shot from my neice's wedding last year.

DSC_7085.jpg

Can I help you with your photo? The composition and expressions are great, but I think I might be able to send it over the edge, so to speak. It's actually quite good as it is.
Hugs,

Wow! What a serious little girl! THis is a beautiful shot - I bet they loved it! I like the lighting. The groom's lips look very red or darkish but I know some people just have lips like that. Good job!

Thanks Cindy and Cathi,
Ya, they liked this one, it's one of the ones they put on the wall. The little girl was in the middle of a fit. I had around 8 other shots with her squirming and crying.
And the lips are all his. :)
Thanks again.

nice shot, but for my liking the eyes are overprocessed, the whites are unnaturally white and that's all i can see. Perhaps if the iris's where lighten a smidge, then the whites would be so noticeable. Just mho.

Nice job heip. But I have to agree that the eyes are just a touch overdone. They glow just a bit too much IMO. Also, the lips seems a tad too bright red on the guy. Very nice lighting, colors, and skin tones though.

Well done. :)

NJ

Thanks emogil & NJ, the eyes look good on the print, but I agree they glow here. Those are his lips NJ, he has really red lips. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back