What's new

neon art

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 30, 2005
Messages
4,889
Reaction score
18
Location
S.E. Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot a product photo of a friend's neon art yesterday and thought I would share. The piece is about 11" tall and is a black ceramic piece outlined with red neon. I overlaid the knocked-out image over a digital stock background. Enjoy.
 
INteresting...do you have a shot of it with out all the glitz? does your friend have a website...I'd like to check out the art.
 
No, the guy has no site, I just got him on the internet about 3 months ago. He really hates computers, but that's another story. Here is the piece unedited, right out of the camera. (Nikon D1H, 35mm f/2.0, ISO 1600)



 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom