What's new

Nets

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
using Warm gel filter

imggrf.jpg
 
For me the image is too warm to the point that the color balance looks way off. It mutes what could be interesting vibrant colors on the ropes.
 
For me the image is too warm to the point that the color balance looks way off. It mutes what could be interesting vibrant colors on the ropes.

I guess this would be your interpretation

imgamber.jpg
 
I too feel that the WB is way off. Both the water and sky have really weird tints. Still a nice composition with a lot of potential
 
I too feel that the WB is way off. Both the water and sky have really weird tints. Still a nice composition with a lot of potential

Those are gel color filters. One can't expect to have convencional WB, nor it was my intention as wroten before.

What you are talking about is a pic like the one below. Not what I had in mind

imgredes.jpg
 
I too feel that the WB is way off. Both the water and sky have really weird tints. Still a nice composition with a lot of potential

Those are gel color filters. One can't expect to have convencional WB, nor it was my intention as wroten before.

Yes, I understand it, and your intention. My personal preference is just different.
 
I guess this would be your interpretation

No, my interpretation would have been a different crop and over emphasize the saturation..... but you have your profile with a My Photos Are Not OK to Edit so I guess I can't show you how I would interpret the image.

Those are gel color filters. One can't expect to have convencional WB, nor it was my intention as wroten before.

You never wrote what your intentions or idea was behind this, just that you used warming gels. The image was posted in the General Photgraphy forum where comments and criticisms are given, don't go all defensive when folks give their ideas... you asked for them by posting here.
 
I like it. It makes it look like a sunrise or sunset. It might have been better if there was some definition in the sky, but you can't custom order pretty clouds. ;)
 
I guess this would be your interpretation

No, my interpretation would have been a different crop and over emphasize the saturation..... but you have your profile with a My Photos Are Not OK to Edit so I guess I can't show you how I would interpret the image.

Those are gel color filters. One can't expect to have convencional WB, nor it was my intention as wroten before.

You never wrote what your intentions or idea was behind this, just that you used warming gels. The image was posted in the General Photgraphy forum where comments and criticisms are given, don't go all defensive when folks give their ideas... you asked for them by posting here.

How I understand you, Tony !

I wrote in the very begining: using Warm gel filter. Could I have been more clear ?
 
I like it. It makes it look like a sunrise or sunset. It might have been better if there was some definition in the sky, but you can't custom order pretty clouds. ;)

Thank you. That was my goal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom