What's new

New (10/13/2009) D3000

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
49
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got this D3000 as a replacement for my D60. I kind of think some of my fellow posters have talked me into getting a D90 instead. This comes with everything, including box and unfilled out warranty papers. I will sell this for $525. I accept paypal. This was posted from my iPhone so I can't upload pictures but I can email pictures.

Included is the 18-55 kit lens and all accessories it came with.
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
$500 shipped
 
Bump
 
It seems like at $500, you're offering a previously-owned camera kit for around $29 less than the going rate on Amazon. I don't think many people will bite on that kind of a deal.
 
You're right. How would $450 be? I was basing my price on where I purchased the camera.
 
Nikon's warranty only applies to the original owner, it's not transferable, and they only honor warranty with a copy of the original receipt.

I no longer fill out warranty paperwork either, but register all my warranties and serial numbers online at Nikon's web site.
 
Pm me some offers and we will see what I can do. I can be a flexible guy.
 
Sold
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom