Bogtuna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20210131_153705_HDR.jpg
20210131_153740_HDR.jpg
20210131_155104_HDR.jpg
Ok I posted part of this up top but moving it to film section. Anyway I bought a etrs zenza bronica. Came with the 75mm lens the handgrip with thumb wind and shutter trigger. Also came with 2 flash units , 4 or 5 filters , owners manual. And a

Ok looks like pics came thru. And it have a question. Ill be looking to pick up a fairly inexpensive macro lens for this camera. What will fit.. Others besides zenza will fit?? I think somewhere I saw some canon mount lens will fit this.??

Thank you cgw for the reply. Ya sounded kinda sketchy canon/bronica.. And after thinking. I'd rather keep it all z.b. resale/trade value later on. Prolly pick one up in march. Ill have a bonus from work. Hopefully take her out this wk. For the first go round. Thanks again...

Thank you cgw for the reply. Ya sounded kinda sketchy canon/bronica.. And after thinking. I'd rather keep it all z.b. resale/trade value later on. Prolly pick one up in march. Ill have a bonus from work. Hopefully take her out this wk. For the first go round. Thanks again...

Sketchy? Camera mounts are proprietary. Period. Do some research if you're skeptical. Canon lenses won't fit.

Depends where you are, there is a place here in uk that does old cameras I know they had parts/lenses for you camera
Last year

PM me if you want details no good me posting here only to find that your not in uk

Sketchy? Camera mounts are proprietary. Period. Do some research if you're skeptical. Canon lenses won't fit.
AFIAK Canon has never made any medium format cameras or lenses. At least I've never found any reference to a Canon Medium Format mount, if they made any they used another mount!

It is often possible to adapt lenses to mounts they were not designed to be used with. Bronica ETRS lenses are designed to have their flange 69mm from the film, Canon EF lenses have to be 44mm for infinty focus a whole 25mm closer! (Bronica do have some other medium format mounts, which have the lens further still & Canon have made cameras where the lens needs to be closer)

It is possible to adapt ETRS lenses onto EF cameras, but they will have to be fully manual with focus & aperture controlled by the rings on the lens. The lenses will be much bigger than equivalent EF lenses so the only reason for trying is if you wish to add shift or tilt movements - the larger image circle of ETRS lenses makes this possible. Mounting EF lenses will only be possible for macro uses due to the added extension.

It may be possible to adapt large format or other medium format mounts (6x6 or 6x7 ones at least) to the ETRS, I think it's unlikely to be a good solution, unless you enjoy the challenge.

Cgw I agree, what I meant was I read somewhere the some guy says he would be using said lens for this canon and zenza. I'm thinking ummm how does that work. And in certainly not doubting your word. Thank you.

As mentioned above, there are adapters for Bronica PE lenses to Canon bodies and others but nothing I'm aware of going the other way, i.e., Canon to Bronica. If you want macro, look into a Bronica PE mount lens(like I linked above)or Bronica extension tubes or good quality dual element diopters(close-up lenses) from Nikon or Canon. Skip el cheap0 close-up lens sets. You'll likely need a step-up or step-down ring to use those with your 75mm lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back