New 85mm f/1.2L II USM

77th

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just got my new lens, using it with my Canon 1DX body. Any advice for some great shots?

This forum is for posting images and receiving critique. :addpics:

Just got my new lens, using it with my Canon 1DX body. Any advice for some great shots?
You're the one who has (at least) $8800 worth of camera gear...maybe you sould be giving us advice. :er: ;)

You're the one who has (at least) $8800 worth of camera gear...maybe you sould be giving us advice. :er: ;)
The tools an artist uses should never be used to define the artist. A good lens and camera don't mean that someone takes great portraits or has anything to teach others. Better to wait and actually see the person's work before assuming they have anything to teach.

The tools an artist uses should never be used to define the artist. A good lens and camera don't mean that someone takes great portraits or has anything to teach others. Better to wait and actually see the person's work before assuming they have anything to teach.
Dan, I think you might have missed the "[sarcasm]" and "[/sarcasm]" tags around Mike's post!

Is this thread even real?

If you send me all you gear now and then when I learn how to take great photos with that gear,I will then report back to you how to get great photos with it.In return I will also send you my nikon D90 just so you have something to shoot with while you wait.

Is this thread even real?

It must be, I'm reading it and if it ain't real then you and I are sharing the same dream.
shocked-scream-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yes. I own that lens and love it. My advice would be.............................If you have to ask a question like that, you wasted your money!

Most reactions

Back