New and improved unofficial TPF babe guide - 2005

elsaspet said:
Well, after having spent the better time of the dayreading on this forum, I have to tell you that you both are suchbeautiful people. Mandy, (I'm not sure if I should call her that, Ireally don't know her) is not only strikingly beautiful physically, butseems to be a really beautiful person on the inside.

And you Vancouver, are not only handsome, but you seem to be one ofthose rare men who are the romantic type and don't seem to have anyproblem expressing it publicly.

I say Bravo to you both. Best wishes.

Aw thank you so much, Elsa. Can we call you Elsa? You are spot on about Sean. :)

Manda or Amanda..Mandy my mother never allowed me to be called.Apparently some prostiture was named Mandy and she didn't like it! lol

Thanks so much for your lovely comments and welcome again.
hugsalot.gif

Scott WRG Editor said:
Feel free to post them! I just happened to like that one a lot

me_couch2.JPG

I WAS going to show everyone that I cut my long locks off, but since my Internet is being ignorant I decided not to :(

What about me?? :(

Just joking.. I know I haven't been here long enough for you all to recognize and appreciate my hottness. I'll dig up a picture somewhere for you. :lol:

Okey here's me...

With my daughter almost a year ago.. I just like this pic..
mommylilly.jpg

about a month ago after I got my hair cut.. I'm usually behind the camera, so don't have many pics of myself.
hair1.jpg

photong said:
me_couch2.JPG

I WAS going to show everyone that I cut my long locks off, but since my Internet is being ignorant I decided not to :(
That's the photo I always remember you from. It pops into my head when I see your name. :)

Man there's some super-fine 'talent' on this forum! :D

Praise the ladies for being so beautiful and praise Scotty for creating such a smoooooooooooth thread! :D :D

photong said:
me_couch2.JPG

I think this is my favorite photo... in the whole world.... I love it.. haha
You're beautiful:D

Every time I see it... I'm like... WOW:heart:

*feels loved* Yay! Thanks :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back