New and improved unofficial TPF babe guide - 2005

ferny said:
School girls don't tie their laces. :twisted:

*decides not to shave photong's now bumped head and instead blows a big wet raspberry on her belly*

*walks off nursing a black eye* :blackeye:

Don't forget the blow below. I've been told I have a wide foot.:angel:

Some horrible little cow kicked my in the nuts when I was little. Caught both of them dead on and removed some skin. :oops: :(

ferny said:
Some horrible little cow kicked my in the nuts when I was little. Caught both of them dead on and removed some skin. :oops: :(

Aww I'm sorry :( Well, considering this is cyber space and I didn't even do it, I'm sur you didn't feel it :) *petpet* Was she just a little brat or did you do something to piss her off? One guy (grade 10 I think?) took my teddy bear and ran off and I went chasing him. The other guy I had a good reason for. He was a good for nothing dude who was horribly making fun of me infront of me/to me and infront of my friends. He did it all the time until i couldn't take anymore of it. I think I know why he did it, but that's another story.

ferny said:
:confused: <------ That face is better.... trust me... :shock:

Bimmie said:
I'd have to go with niki if I have to elect someone :)

Ooo, out of all these beautiful girls you mentioned my name. Feels flattered. :blushing:

It was the beans she had last night. :shock:

I could be a little git at times just like any other kid. So I probably deserved the kick. :mrgreen:
Just not so hard and not there. :(

I think he liked you photong. :hugs:

Fellas - I just looked at the guy shots, and then at this thread. Holey mackerel. We just ain't competing (no offense to the rest of you but I'm gunna wear a brown paper bag over me head for at least a week or two).

and LaPhoto - no matter how many times you kiss me, I just can't seem to manage to turn into a handsome prince. LOL.

2Stupid2Duck said:
and LaPhoto - no matter how many times you kiss me, I just can't seem to manage to turn into a handsome prince.

Bah! To me you are! Look again:
Duckie_crop.jpg

I find this guy handsome!!!
(Okay-okay, guy in the girl's "quarters", but hey! Isn't that thrilling?????:lol: )

2Stupid2Duck said:
and LaPhoto - no matter how many times you kiss me, I just can't seem to manage to turn into a handsome prince. LOL.

That's because you are a handsome prince already! You are a very handsome man, no doubt!

ok, i'm here to confirm my mislpaced post in the other thread but i see that scott has massacred most of the women in his first post ;-) anyway here's the pic confirming my choice, Loopy:

jen.jpg

Oh, a very tasty thread if i may say so... :drool:

:cheers:
trombone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back