New and improved unofficial TPF babe guide - 2005

oriecat said:
You're not supposed to post photos of yourself (altho it's ok if you do...) but the opposite sex is supposed to post your pic showing that they think you're a hottie...

I joke: I think I'm a hottie and I can pretend to be the opposite sex.

LittleMan said:
photong... That is one lucky guy who's holding you... :drool:

He was happy that I sat on his lap :) He had a nice smile from it.

Vancouver said:
:lmao:

the fact that the photographer is buried in that curtain really makes me laugh!

You find that funnier than Brittany's head on Wendy O. Williams' (of the Plasmatics) body? lol

That's a "dark cloth" by the way. Necessary for focusing on the ground glass of a view camera.

ksmattfish said:
You find that funnier than Brittany's head on Wendy O. Williams' (of the Plasmatics) body? lol

That's a "dark cloth" by the way. Necessary for focusing on the ground glass of a view camera.
yes i'm aware of what it is. i just think a man, looking at britney, behind a cloth, is funny. i have a dirty mind.

ksmattfish said:

They're annoying too.

Your eyes are an incredible colour photong.

My hair grows really quickly to. Fun sometimes, most times annoying.

Thank you :) I agree ferny. My hair got really annoying (IT WAS EVERYWHERE), not to mention the headaches I started to get. Sometimes I think I may want to shave it off. But not anytime soon.

*runs off like a school girl* No! Go away big bad monster!

School girls don't tie their laces. :twisted:

*decides not to shave photong's now bumped head and instead blows a big wet raspberry on her belly*

*walks off nursing a black eye* :blackeye:

Most reactions

Back